- Proven system on world leading tracks. Tens of thousands
of races timed.
- Only system that has become an integral part of enhancing
- Approved by world leading clubs and stewards.
- A key to attracting, and keeping, new, non race-going
audiences with features like running sequence of horses to big screens
- Ensure thoroughbred racing is in line with other
major sports in enhancing interest by the extensive use of statistics.
- Timing at 200 meter (or furlong) is best way of timing
(see other section of report).
- “Expert” systems advice plus no cost
availability of TV Production staff to cover how to make the most of
the video output of the concept.
The only system to meet all the specifications of the
- High RF immunity.
- Provision to correctly time with movable rail positions.
- Live TV and big screen links.
- Internet links.
- Sophisticated reporting.
- Leading side of track indicator lights in straight
- Up to date computer platform.
- On line support via modem on race days if required.
- Proven in thousands of races including The Melbourne
- Recently selected by Nad Al Sheba for Dubai.
- Provision to interface to digital technology and
incorporate all the video advancements of this exciting technology.
The only system in the world to be proven to meet the
industry standards, to have provision to grow with the industry, and to
have a proven record of enhancing the presentation of thoroughbred racing.
Thoroughbred racing system designed by industry specialists.
Equitime Race Timing System is used by leading
race tracks around the world
Diagram of the System - click to expand